Tuesday 25 June 2013

Mahoosivemegahugeamundo breathless party report!

Pant..pant..hello! You may see from my post title, that I am a tad breathless..this is because I am still reeling from the utter joy of this weekend! it was so jam packed (which is a good thin, becuase I am a Jam Fan.) Right, this weekend it was our fantabby friend Saffle's birthday party this weekend, so of course Bronia, Hannah and I (they have blogs, but go find them yourselves. I have french homework.) put our heads together, and decided unanimously that this called for a..Pre Trip Trip! And we went on one! i shan't say too much about it, as that's not the main focus of this post, but I shall say that we visited the ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT Fred's Habberdashery! Yippee! (I bought some daisy flower things and 10 metres of wire!)

But anyway..on to Saffle's actual trip! I took great pains to photograph everyone's outfit, so here they all are...! I shan't dissect each outfit, I shall merely step back and let you admire everyone's awesomeness! Here is mine:
 Bronia's:



Hanni's:



 The party girl herself! (Saffle)

Kathryn:

Sarah:

And least but not least, Bex's!:
Yay! Isn't everyone epic? Oui, I think, is the answer! These were taken near the start of the expedition - after that we sashayed on to pizza Express (!!!!), where I did take gazillions of pictures, but they are all just entirely pointless,a nd they were simply taken becuase Bronia and I were a little giddy (we don't get out much.) After that, we all went to watch EPIC, which was...wait for it...EPIC!

I bet you werent't expecting that! I may have already mentioned that I have Frnch Homework awaiting me, but there it is again - what I'm saying is, I can't be bothered to review this awesome film, but here is a link to someone who was bothered...Here! Right here! Click on meeeeee! But I should add..everyone I can find on the Tinternet is extremely critical of this film, but we, simple minded souls though we may be, absolutely LOVED it! Oh, and also - did you know BeyoncĂ© played Queen Tara! I didn't! Right..oh year! News! The clever little gadget thing which allowed you awesome peeps to follow us on Blogger will be DELETED soon, so I strongly suggest you getchaself a Bloglovin account! All from me today guys - TTFN! (To quote Tigger!)
 

4 comments:

  1. So I was there scrolling through the article and I was like oh that sounded like fun, Sophie and her friends wear cool clothes. THEN I had a meltdown when I saw you quoted tigger <3 Story of my childhood! You just made my day
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh..thankyou! And yeah...I love Winnie The Pooh! And Tigger! I'm very pleased I made your day! <3
      Sophie
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hooorayyy! I nominated you for Liebster Award!!!!!

    http://lucyandherblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/secrets-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lucy!! Thankyou! I have just done a post in reply!

      Delete